Tillbaka till annonserna
Product Specialist Network
My name is Jenny Larsson and I am currently looking for a new team member in the role as Product Specialist Network. My team, Product management Network & Security, is responsible for our product offerings within the area of Network & Security. Responsibilities include the development of the product portfolio to ensure competitive and profitable products optimized to reach our growth, profitability and market share ambition. During the coming years it will be key to transform the portfolio as several technology shifts will impact the offerings. The Product Specialist joining the team supports several services within the B2B portfolio. The mission is to ensure technical pre-requisites to maintain and develop a competitive offering within Networking, an area key to Tele2 with a significant strategic interest and great growth opportunities.
This is the job
As a Product Specialist you will lead the technical product- and business development of Network products, services and supporting systems for the services in scope, both in a long- and short-term perspective. You keep track of market trends with focus on technical development of products and educate the organization focusing on the Tech design teams, Sales and Customer support. You will work closely with the Product Managers for Network and Security, as well as stakeholders from the whole company to ensure we deliver the best services possible to our customers and to ensure clear product processes at Delivery, Operation and Customer support. You will report to the Head of Product Management Network & Security. We believe that you have a true interest in IT technology and that you are eager to stay updated on current market trends and competition to ensure development of the portfolio ahead of competition.
- Manage the technical development of products, systems for the services in scope
- Keep track of market trends with focus on technical development of products and services
- Maintain a technical development plan on short and long term
- Technically educate the organization focusing on tech design, sales and customer support
- Ensure clear product processes at Delivery, Operation and Customer support
- Create a technical roadmap, drive the lifecycle plan for the products and continuously drive technical improvements of our solutions and products to improve the customer experience
- Work with demands for development of IT support systems and customer facing portals
We believe that you have a background as a presale specialist or within technical solution design/sales. Your personality, engagement and willingness to learn is more important than your former merits.
To be successful in the role we believe that you:
- Are a technical profile with and a good sense for how technology can create business value for our customers
- Have knowledge of the IT network business
- Have some experience of the Network solutions; LAN, WLAN, SD-WAN, Private Networks/5G and are eager to learn more
- Are a good presenter, socially skilled and can build your own stakeholder network to succeed
- Are process oriented
- Are fluent in Swedish and English
We believe you are a reliable, open and flexible person who wants to be part of our exciting journey!
What Tele2 can give you
Working at Tele2 you will work in a creative and flexible work environment. You will be a part of culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company’s success and you will always have an impact of your work. We provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop through internal paths within the organization.
The location for the position can be flexible as long as you live in Sweden and want to work from here. At Tele2, we aim to build an inclusive company in a diverse world.
You are welcome to submit your application! Selection and interviews are conducted continuously and the position may be filled before the end date.
In this recruitment process Tele2 are collaborating with Maxkompetens. If you have any questions regarding the role you are welcome to contact the responsible recruiter Emma Henriksen at [email protected].
Tillbaka till annonserna
Du skapar ett användarkonto så att du i framtiden kan redigera din profil och öka chansen till nytt jobb.